Monday, October 27, 2008

No more ear infections!!!




This month I have been very slack about blogging. I am finally getting back to a normal work schedule after three weeks of training. At least for two weeks, then back for more training (ugh!) Austin got another ear infection two weeks ago and the ENT said, "No more, it tube time". He recommended tubes immediately! So, once we were finished at the doctor we decided it was a perfect day for a trip to the Pumpkin Patch. We went to Hunter Farm in Weddington. It was awesome!! There was so much to do for kids, hayrides, petting zoo and OF COURSE pumpkins!! Although, I think Bubby was more interested in the kids and the straw hay than the pumpkins. But let's ne honest, this was all about Mommy's scrapbooking than anything (at least for this year). We got some really adorable pics! Then last Wednesday morning at 6:15am we were at Presbyterian Surgery Center for tubes. It is the quickest procedure ever! Took maybe 10 minutes once we left him with the nurses. I HATED leaving him, scares a mom awful!

1 comment:

Steph said...

He couldn't be any cuter! My goodness. Hope that the tubes help!