
Now that Winter weather is upon us, so are the holidays!! I used to love cold weather because it meant that my birthday would soon be here. Since I am about to turn 30 next month (yes 30!), I am no longer quite so excited about celebrating. However, now I have a new birthday to celebrate...Austin's!!! I have already started to plan his big day, discovering that baby's first birthdays are WAY more for the Moms than the babies. But, I love parties!! Bubby has been spending alot of time with Pops this weekend while I got ready for our yard sale and again on Sunday while Mimi and I went to the Christmas Show. Bubby is also learning to pull up on things! I know, the kid can't really crawl, mostly scoot and now he's pulling up!!! He stood up twice in the pack n play not holding on or anything!! Mommy hasn't seen it yet, only Daddy and Pops. It makes me nervous to think about him walking!!
No comments:
Post a Comment